Friday, June 17, 2011

Be the Change You Want to See

After many attempts to enter the world of blogging, I believe I have finally found a topic which interests me enough that I will absolutely keep writing: responsible dog ownership.  I have found the world of dogs and dog ownership to be all consuming.  When Joanna Kimball of Blacksheep Cardigans wrote in her own blog, "That's it. Don't hurt dogs. It's an incredibly simple edict but, if you actually follow it, it will swallow your entire life [...]," it really resonated with me.  It's true.  It will, and it has.  


I hope you find my future posts, above all, informative.  That is my goal: to educate owners, new and old, about dog ownership.  I may make enemies in this venture, but I don't care.  I may find allies, too, or even create them.  


I must warn before we begin, however, that I have not been an owner very long; only a year this past May.  I am no breeder, no trainer, no vet.  I am simply a dog enthusiast.  You don't have to be a professional to do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment